<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Friday, May 01, 2009
Yknow what my problem is when my favourites get kicked out of American Idol? It's not the fact that they don't win the competition, it's the fact that they aren't around for me to watch anymore. So I'm happy when their careers work out cos then I get to hear them again. Case in point: MICHAEL JOHNS, finally! As well as Ryan Star who, according to today's newspapers, finally hit the airwaves. I'm not sucha fan anymore though, which brings me to my next point. It's sad how you support your favourites contestants throughout these reality shows so much, and in the end they don't turn up under your "favourite music" category when they finally make it big. Case in point: David Cook. It's like, you wonder if he really enjoys doing the music he makes now because it doesn't feel like him at all compared to what you got from him during Idol.

And this is why I'm okay with Matt and Kris not winning (sorry Su Lin!). I'd rather them go independent instead of relying on Idol so that when their careers do succeed, they'd be doing what they love and what I love (:

Rock on Idol next week. HAH, I'm not expecting much cos it'll be nothing like Rock Star. Performances by Daughtry and No Doubt will be awesome though.
9:46 PM;